Exoweb: Beijing software company seeks developers who know Scrum

  • exoweb_ltd_a506
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007
      Ni hao!!

      Exoweb is a fast-growing software development company based in
      Beijing, China.

      We're Python fanatics, Scrum (agile) practitioners, usability geeks,
      and open source believers - and so are our clients!

      We mix English and Chinese, Mac and Linux, design and engineering.

      You're talented, smart, and interested in coming to Beijing -- and
      we're looking for you! Long-term jobs and 6-9 months "sabbaticals" are
      both welcome.

      OPENINGS:

      ONE SENIOR and FOUR MID-LEVEL SOFTWARE ENGINEERS who are:
      * Creative and analytical - You must be a great problem solver, with
      the ability to dive deeply into complex problems and emerge with clear
      and pragmatic solutions.

      * Ability to create excellent code - You must write correct, clean
      and efficient code that you are proud of. You must be able to learn
      any programming language. We assume that you can use at least one of
      Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, Perl or PHP.

      * Passion - You must have passion for what you do. Involvement in
      Open Source projects or a portfolio of your hobby projects is a big plus.

      * Understanding of web technologies - We assume that you know HTML
      and that you can quickly master all the rest.

      * Understanding of network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP and
      DNS as well as core web technologies such as CSS, Javascript, DHTML,
      and others would be a strong advantage.

      * Prior knowledge of Python, Linux, Django, Zope/Plone, Scrum,
      eXtreme Programming is a big plus.

      * Interested in scrum and/or extreme programming.

      Want to know more?
      Employee blogs: http://planet.exoweb.net
      Picture gallery: http://flickr.com/groups/exoweb

      Intrigued?