Exoweb: Beijing software company seeks developers who know Scrum
- Ni hao!!
Exoweb is a fast-growing software development company based in
We're Python fanatics, Scrum (agile) practitioners, usability geeks,
and open source believers - and so are our clients!
We mix English and Chinese, Mac and Linux, design and engineering.
You're talented, smart, and interested in coming to Beijing -- and
we're looking for you! Long-term jobs and 6-9 months "sabbaticals" are
ONE SENIOR and FOUR MID-LEVEL SOFTWARE ENGINEERS who are:
* Creative and analytical - You must be a great problem solver, with
the ability to dive deeply into complex problems and emerge with clear
and pragmatic solutions.
* Ability to create excellent code - You must write correct, clean
and efficient code that you are proud of. You must be able to learn
any programming language. We assume that you can use at least one of
Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, Perl or PHP.
* Passion - You must have passion for what you do. Involvement in
Open Source projects or a portfolio of your hobby projects is a big plus.
* Understanding of web technologies - We assume that you know HTML
and that you can quickly master all the rest.
* Understanding of network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP and
and others would be a strong advantage.
* Prior knowledge of Python, Linux, Django, Zope/Plone, Scrum,
eXtreme Programming is a big plus.
* Interested in scrum and/or extreme programming.
Want to know more?
Employee blogs: http://planet.exoweb.net
Picture gallery: http://flickr.com/groups/exoweb
Please send resume to job-software-engineer@... (and mention