Re: [scrumdevelopment] OT: Open Source Development

  • David Vydra
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Yes, yes, yes! I work for a software company and we reuse as much
      open-source as possible. On my last project, we needed a fast java to c#
      translator and we needed it fast. We were able to build it in about 4 months
      (2 people) by reusing a large part of an open-source java compiler. This
      experience prompted me to register agilereuse.org (nothing there yet)
      Regards,
      David
      www.testdriven.com