Re: [scrumdevelopment] Need your help to collect information on local scrum groups.

  • Robin Dymond
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
      I think most groups are affiliating with the APLN in some way.

      On 8/2/07, Roy Morien <roymorien@... > wrote:

      There is a list of these at http://www.agilealliance.org/show/1641   I don't know how up to date that list is, and maybe you can get it up to date with the info that your receive.

      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: kane_sfo@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:32:47 +0000
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Need your help to collect information on local scrum groups.

      So, I've been thinking about putting together a list of all Scrum User
      groups worldwide. In order to do that, however, I need your help.
      There are only three pieces of information that I'm currently collecting:

      - Name of the Scrum group,
      - Web address, or email contact information, and
      - Approximate number of attendees at your last meeting.

      If you know of a local Scrum User Group, please leave a comment at the
      bottom of this page and I'll add it to the list:

      http://kanemar.com/global-scrum/

      Many thanks in advance,
      Kane.

    • Kane Mar
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Roy Morien <roymorien@...> wrote:

        > There is a list of these at http://www.agilealliance.org/show/1641
        I don't know how up to date that list is, and maybe you can get it up
        to date with the info that your receive.

        I've seen that list before, but thank you for passing it along.

        I'm actually looking for groups that strongly identify themselves for
        their Scrum-ness, much like many of the XP groups (Atlanta XP User
        Group, XP Brasil, XP Cincinnati, etc.) identify themselves for their
        XP-ness.

        If you have are familiar with any such groups, I'd appreciate a link
        or contact.

        Best regards,
        Kane Mar
        B: http://www.KaneMar.com