Need your help to collect information on local scrum groups.

  • Kane Mar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      So, I've been thinking about putting together a list of all Scrum User
      groups worldwide. In order to do that, however, I need your help.
      There are only three pieces of information that I'm currently collecting:

      - Name of the Scrum group,
      - Web address, or email contact information, and
      - Approximate number of attendees at your last meeting.

      If you know of a local Scrum User Group, please leave a comment at the
      bottom of this page and I'll add it to the list:

      http://kanemar.com/global-scrum/

      Many thanks in advance,
      Kane.
    • Roy Morien
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        There is a list of these at http://www.agilealliance.org/show/1641  I don't know how up to date that list is, and maybe you can get it up to date with the info that your receive.

        To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
          I think most groups are affiliating with the APLN in some way.

          To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
            --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Roy Morien <roymorien@...> wrote:

            > There is a list of these at http://www.agilealliance.org/show/1641
            I don't know how up to date that list is, and maybe you can get it up
            to date with the info that your receive.

            I've seen that list before, but thank you for passing it along.

            I'm actually looking for groups that strongly identify themselves for
            their Scrum-ness, much like many of the XP groups (Atlanta XP User
            Group, XP Brasil, XP Cincinnati, etc.) identify themselves for their
            XP-ness.

            If you have are familiar with any such groups, I'd appreciate a link
            or contact.

            Best regards,
            Kane Mar
            B: http://www.KaneMar.com