RE: [scrumdevelopment] Certified ScrumMaster Classes IN SEATTLE!

  • Eric Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      Ken,

      If I might offer our humble Seattle-area accommodations, we would be
      delighted to host a CSM class here at Creo Seattle Inc. Our offices are
      located in the northern suburbs of Seattle with easy access from either
      downtown or Redmond/Bellevue.

      Creo
      Eric Chamberlain | PPSG Software Engineer | 425 355-6655 | www.creo.com
      IMAGINE CREATE BELIEVE

      http://marine.rutgers.edu/po/models/scrum.html

      It is too bad it is not April 1st, that would have added a special twist to
      my post,

      - Mike