Mark Plamann is out of the office.

  • plamann@dcim.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting Fri 07/06/2007 and will not return
      until Mon 07/09/2007.

      I will be out of the office from Friday, June 1, 2007 and returning to the
      office on Monday, June 11, 2007. If your message is urgent, please contact
      Jim Hoefgen at (414) 228-4304 or hoefgen@.... Otherwise I will be
      checking my email when I return to the office on June 11, 2007.

      Thank you,
      Mark

      -

      This is a transmission from DCI Marketing, Inc. and solely for the addressee and others authorized to receive it. The information in this message is confidential. If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete the message from your system and destroy any hard copy.
    • plamann@dcim.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
        I will be out of the office starting Fri 07/06/2007 and will not return
        until Mon 07/09/2007.

        I will be out of the office on July 6, 2007 and returning to the office on
        Monday, July 9, 2007. If your message is urgent, please contact Jim Hoefgen
        at (414) 228-4306 or hoefgen@....

        Thank you,
        Mark

        -