Need your help about applying SCRUM

  • Nam Dao Xuan Thien
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007

      Dear ALL,

      First, thank you very much for help.

      I am now working as a project manager with a customer come from US. As I know the customer wants our team runs project using SCRUM methodology. However, our team currently has no experience in this methodology.

      I will attend the kick-off meeting with customer representatives in this week. And the customer will discus the development process documents, the development schedule, and the transition documents. I am wondering if someone can help me how to discuss with the customer effectively in the first meeting?

      Also, can someone please post me at least 5 best practices that can make project in good health in SCRUM methodology.

      Thank you and best regards,

      Binh Nguyen