Re: Using Scrum for Student Semester Project

  • KasparLund
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 1:09 PM
      Hi Patrick

      Learning to work several groups together on the same projects is
      certainly relevant traning for the industry. It is a big challenge
      for most companies. Good technical skills are important but good
      projects management is also a key issue on large projects.

      I think using Scrum is a great idea.

      1) How would you devide the responsibility between the teams. (this
      is where project mangement meets architectural or domain model
      consideration )

      2) Will you be allowed to train the superviser as Product Oweners
      (this is a situation we are confronted with every time we introduce
      scrum to a customer)

      3) If you arrange it so that everybody works focused on the project
      at the same time say monday and tuesday to minimize task switching

      sincerely kaspar