Question about the Scrum Alliance

  • Richard Banks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007

      Hi, this is an innocent question so please take it that way.

      Can someone explain how the money that the scrum alliance accrues (via CSM fees, merchandise, etc) is spent?  I’m just curious.

      Thanks,

      Richard

      No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.9.6/863 - Release Date: 23/06/2007 11:08 AM
    • Nicholas Cancelliere
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007

        I'm not sure but I'd imagine some of it is used to keep that web site up and running.  It would be interesting to know how proceeds are utilized.

        Nicholas

        On Jun 26, 2007, at 5:32 AM, Richard Banks wrote:

        Hi, this is an innocent question so please take it that way.

        Can someone explain how the money that the scrum alliance accrues (via CSM fees, merchandise, etc) is spent?  I’m just curious.

        Thanks,
        Richard
        No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.9.6/863 - Release Date: 23/06/2007 11:08 AM

        ---
        Nicholas Cancelliere
        Austin, TX