Seeking: Director of Technology & Product Development, Toronto

  • Dal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Dal Coger here in Boston, MA. Today I am working on an exciting
      opportunity with a client of mine that offers a unique product; a
      Personal Learning Solution for the retail market. My client's product
      offers real time training one-on-one over the internet to boost
      retention and reduce returns of high end consumer products. My
      client's service was instrumental in moving HP from # 7 to # 3 in
      Digital Camera Sales in Canada and they are currently focusing on the
      Telecom and High Speed Internet space in Canada.

      We are seeking a Director of Technology & Product Development to
      managed 8 engineers with a view to increase that to 12. The
      application was built on .NET, has components of CRM, Video
      conferencing, collaboration and LCMS (learning content management
      systems). The ideal candidate will have specific domain knowledge in
      developing self help and virtual agent systems.

      This position will be based in Toronto, Canada. Compensation will be
      very competitive including a significant base and bonus.

      Please get back to me if you are intrigued or if you know of anyone
      who may be interested.

      Thanks,

      Dal Coger
      www.Coger.us