Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Running sprint with separate QA team

  • srinivas chillara
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2007

      > I am experimenting on how to run an iteration
      > effectively with
      > separate QA organization and still have things
      > "done, done, done" at
      > the end of the iteration.

      I think it is all in the mind (not just one persons,
      but the predominant thinking of the org).
      While there is a lot of benefit for having a thrid
      party testing (i.e seperate QA), the run of the mill
      developers need much more know how and appreciation
      about testing.
      So I think you should just mix people, to make one
      team, and get things "done".
      However after this, if it is a critical release, or
      porduction release, it makes sense to have a seperate
      QA group to test the software, in conjunction with
      user documentation. Perhaps with a couple of "dev
      team" members working in close tandem.

      cheers

      Download prohibited? No problem. To chat from any browser without download, Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php