Full Time ScrumMaster Position in Jacksonville, Florida

  • michelle.salvado
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      Are you an experienced ScrumMaster or think you have the skills but
      haven't been able to unleash your passion for Scrum? Do you consider
      yourself a leader? A change agent? A passionate person? Are you
      looking for a company that fully supports and embraces Scrum? If so,
      look no further!

      My company is seeking a Full Time ScrumMaster for our Jacksonville
      office. If you're up for the challenge check out our website
      at http://www.gestalt-llc.com/about/careers.html.

      Now is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, energetic, rapidly
      growing company.

      Gestalt LLC offers its employees:
      *Comprehensive Benefits Program
      *Tuition Reimbursement
      *Year End Bonus

      Must be a US Citizen and eligible for a Security Clearance

      EOE.

      All interested candidates please apply online at http://www.gestalt-
      llc.com/about/careers_opportunities.html

      Thanks,
      Michelle Salvado, CSM