RE: [scrumdevelopment] South African Scrum variant

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2003
      Actually this sounds almost identical to the CSM classes.

      I've never tried a naked sprint but I'll add that to my to-do list.

      The article also says the players "were abandoned in the bush at night with
      only an egg, a chicken and a match. They were asked to cook a meal, but not
      allowed to eat it." We all know that it is the pigs who get cooked, not the
      chickens. Although we've probably been on projects where we'd like to cook
      the chickens.

      -Mike