Scrum Training in Manila, Philippines

  • vic ser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
      Dear friends,

      My group in the Philippines is looking into conducting
      the 1st Scrum Training in Manila by the late part of
      this year and perhaps come up with a regular training
      schedule by next year.

      Are there available trainers who would be more than
      happy to conduct this training? :)

      Please do email me at vicoynet@... so we
      can discuss details further.

      Cheers!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Pete Deemer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2007
        Hi Vic,

        Tamara Sulaiman and I are planning to teach a CSM class together in
        Manila on Sept 13-14 – details and registration info will be posted at
        scrumalliance.org shortly. We're looking forward to connecting with
        the Scrum community in Manila!

        Best regards, --Pete

        Upcoming CSM Courses: Delhi Jun 29 and Hyderabad Jul 27
        http://www.GoodAgile.com