[ANN] Two Agile User Group Meetings -- Kiev and Budapest

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hi all,

      I wanted to let you know of two upcoming events that may be of
      interest to this group.

      I will be speaking at two different Agile User Groups about, "Scrum in
      the Real World." In addition to my talk, other people will be
      speaking and these are great local professional networking events.

      The first one is in Kiev on June 19th, with details at:

      http://www.agileukraine.org/2007/06/agile-gathering-19-june.html

      The second one is in Budapest, on June 25th, with details at:

      http://www.itkodex.hu/English/Frameset.html#Company/Events/AgileDayHungary2007-1.html

      I will be submitting blog entries about my experiences during each
      visit, with details to be posted at www.implementingscrum.com.

      Please go directly to the links above to find out more information
      about these User Group meetings and pass them on to your friends to
      help get the word out about these two great events.

      Thank you,

      - mike vizdos
      www.implementingscrum.com
      www.michaelvizdos.com