Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum friendly contracts

  • srinivas chillara
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2007
      > I'm afraid I can't provide any text from real
      > contracts in this forum
      > (which I think is wah Srinivas was asking for),

      Well, optimistaclly yes, but I am happy just to have
      ideas.
      And your earlier reply is very useful, as has Angela
      Martin's post/reference. When you say that it is
      similar, I was happy jsut to know the difeerences.

      I was wondering how the contract can distribute risk
      to both parties fairly. Also how much role trust can
      play in this.