Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Script to generate index cards from product backlog

  • Gregor Dodson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 8:19 AM
      We've been using the Avery 5388 sheets of business cards. They work pretty well - the cards just pop right out. There's a template in word (under labels) that has the dimensions already figured out.

      Gregor

      On 6/1/07, Mark Levison <mlevison@...> wrote:

      About a week late to the party I've finally posted my script:

      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/06/12_easy_steps_f.html

      Like the others I've not found a way of getting excel to do the work and have resorted to word. C'est la vie - I find it costs about 15-20 minutes a sprint to go from the backlog to tasks on the corkboard. Its not time consuming enough for me to have found a better solution,

      Cheers
      Mark Levison
      Most Popular posts:
      Aperture vs. Lightroom - best comparisons
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/02/aperture_vs_lig.html
      Scrum in a Nutshell or 5 minutes to learn Scrum http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2006/11/scrum_in_a_nuts.html
      Getting Things Done!!! Can't Keep Track of all the tasks you have to do? Need a better Tool to Implement GTD? http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2006/12/getting_things_.html

      --
      I rather like the idea of being thought of as a shit  - a common conceit among those who don't realize just how shitty they really are." - Clive James