RE: requesting for the information about companies currently using the scrum

  • sujaya raviprakash
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      hello everyone,
      I am a Graduate student of Management Information Systems department at University of South Florida. As a part of my academic curriculum, I have to write a paper on the current hot topic. I am very much interested in writing about the Scrum methodology. In this regard, I would like to include some information about the implementation of the Scrum in some companies currently. So i would be very grateful, if any of you could help me out by giving links where I can get the above information.

      Thanks
      Sujaya

      Do you Yahoo!?