[ANN] 1st German-Speaking Scrum Meeting 2007 in Munich, Germany

  • Jiri Lundak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Although still on a very small scale, we are proud to announce on
      June, 4th 2007 the first German-speaking Scrum meeting this year in
      Munich, Germany.

      If you are a German-speaking ScrumMaster oder just interested in Scrum
      you are invited to stop by and participate.

      More information can be found here: http://scrumaufdeutsch.pbwiki.com

      You can add your name to the list of attendees, so we know how many
      approximately will attend. Login information to the Wiki is available
      by asking anybody on the German-speaking Scrum mailing list:

      As this is a strictly German-speaking event, you will need knowledge
      of that language. Obviously. ;-)

      Hope to see you there.

      Jiri Lundak
      Lucerne, Switzerland