Invitation to shopzilla's 2nd agile reception - with special guest Jean Tabaka

  • chrislouvion
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 6:07 PM
      Invitation to shopzilla's 2nd agile reception - with special guest Jean Tabaka

      Our first agile reception 2 months ago was a great success: over 60 people from local companies, food/drinks and great face-to-face time with Ron Jeffries.
      Shopzilla is now inviting you to its second agile event, on Wednessay june 6th, in Los Angeles, with special guest Jean Tabaka .

      Jean will do a presentation around her work on collaboration

      So if you are doing scrum/agile, are interested in improving collaboration in your team, want to meet with cool people in LA or just know more about agile, then this event is for you.
      We'll provide food/drinks. All free.

      Please RSVP
      (see below)

      Event: Shopzilla agile reception #2
      When: Wednesday June 6th, 5pm-7pm
      Where:  Shopzilla, 12200 W Olympic blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90064
      Contact: christophe@...

      Best,

      Christophe Louvion
      Shopzilla.com
      Vice President Engineering/Process Innovation

      About Shopzilla
      With an index of over 30 million products from more than 75,000 stores, gathered, organized and presented using all proprietary leading-edge technology, Shopzilla provides consumers the best way to find virtually anything for sale, anywhere, and at the best price. In addition to our flagship site (http://www.shopzilla.com), Shopzilla also powers shopping search for many of the Web's largest consumer sites including AOL, Lycos, Time Warner's RoadRunner, and many others.
      At Shopzilla, our goal is to build the greatest shopping service ever conceived by mankind. To that end, we strive very hard to hire the smartest people. We're an environment where great ideas shape our vision and true passion drives us to the best solutions to the most challenging problems at the intersection of shopping and search.
      Shopzilla offers great benefits including medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account, generous vacation benefits -- and we even provide FREE catered lunch every single day!

    • chrislouvion
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
        [Reminder] Invitation to shopzilla's 2nd agile reception (Los Angeles)

        This is a reminder for tomorrow's reception with Jean Tabaka.
        See below or previous post for details.

        Christophe

        Best

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "chrislouvion"