Business Value

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      Hi,

      "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."  Yogi Berra

      My hypothesis is that we don't understand Business Value well enough, and that the team and those around it are not sufficiently on the same page about business value.  Further, my hypothesis is that in most business situations, we are in some sense continually learning about business value (and it is changing).  Thus, our efforts could be a lot more productive.

      So I have created a session to reach more understanding about Business Value in projects (agile or otherwise) and in business efforts (when not organized as a project).  This session will take place on the Tuesday of Agile 2007.

      See here for more details: http://agileconsortium.pbwiki.com/Business-Value-session Your comments on the proposed questions are especially welcome.

      We are also having preliminary sessions in Charlotte, NC on May 16th & 24th.  You are welcome to attend (it is free).  Contact me if you are interested.

      Regards, Joe

      http://www.kittyhawkconsulting.com
      http://agileconsortium.pbwiki.com/The%20Elements%20of%20Agile%20Style
      http://agileconsortium.blogspot.com