Re: Good user stories

  • chrisdonnan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2007
      Just to echo - get Mike's books. I have been getting several "BA and
      PMO types" adjusted to stories, backlogs, planning poker and the
      rest. Moving people away from a highly date/ plan driven mindset is
      hard enough. Asking people to understand the full gamut of
      accompanying other agile-isms is a challenge. I have been using
      slides that mike has posted and I have been bringing his latest books
      to the "process and planning workgroup" where I am helping BA types
      move to "backlogs of user effecting behaviors" manifest as stories.
      Having the book around as a reference for these meetings (especially
      some visual illustrations of the concepts) has been a big win for me/

      Good luck;