Planning poker review

  • Bil Simser
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2007

      I know Mike announced the site back in December but with my mailing list backlog I just got to it (via his presentation to BayXP recently). I gave the planning poker site a whirl and it’s very cool. If you haven’t tried it out yet you should. I’ve posted a review with some screenshots and a walkthrough on my site here:

      http://weblogs.asp.net/bsimser/archive/2007/05/11/have-you-tried-out-planning-poker.aspx

      The planning poker site is here and fun and free to use!

      http://www.planningpoker.com

      Enjoy!