Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: 2nd thoughts .. Rsk-Mgmt and not much of Prince2

  • srinivas chillara
    Message 1 of 20 , May 9, 2007
      > I would also suggest that you make it a "living"
      > document and update
      > it after each retrospective or after "surprise"
      > lessons are learned. I
      > would further suggest that you never let the guide
      > grow beyond one
      > printed page in length. When you find you are just
      > about to add an
      > item that pushes the length over the one page limit,
      > review the
      > contents and look for items that can be removed.
      > This will help ensure
      > the guide remains relevant and useful while making
      > it possible to post
      > a copy on the wall of team rooms.
      >

      > > yours in doubt
      > > Cheenie
      > >

      > Yours doubtlessly,
      > Dave

      Thanks very much. I agree very much with limiting
      guides to a page or two. Most of the process
      definitions I suggest are of that length.

      Yours no-longer-in-doubt
      Cheenie

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php