Shared Benefit Contracts

  • catdryden
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Does anyone have any practical examples of a shared benefit contract
      (as described in the Poppendiecks' Lean Software Development book)that
      they could share? I'm trying to convince both my Product Owner and
      Corporate Sourcing Dept. that a Target Cost Contract would better
      support an agile project. They are open, but nervous because we've
      always used Fixed Price or Time and Materials contracts. Thank-you.