RE: [scrumdevelopment] [tools] ScrumWiki

  • Mike Beedle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
      Message

      I took a brief look -- very cool!

      My only comment is:

          typically product backlog is made of stories, and
          then stories are allocated to Sprints and broken down into tasks.

      I might be missing something but I did not see the stories and tasks.

      I only saw the task level.  This may work too, but it is much nicer to have
      "business level" things i.e. things that a Product Owner can identified with,
      at the story level,

      Perhaps this can be an enhancement?

      I loved the burneddown charts, btw!

      - Mike