RE: [scrumdevelopment] [tools] ScrumWiki

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
      This looks like a really good start. I like having the built-in burndown
      charts. I can using this.

      -mike

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
        Message

        I took a brief look -- very cool!

        My only comment is:

            typically product backlog is made of stories, and
            then stories are allocated to Sprints and broken down into tasks.

        I might be missing something but I did not see the stories and tasks.

        I only saw the task level.  This may work too, but it is much nicer to have
        "business level" things i.e. things that a Product Owner can identified with,
        at the story level,

        Perhaps this can be an enhancement?

        I loved the burneddown charts, btw!

        - Mike