Re: [scrumdevelopment] [tools] ScrumWiki

  • Stephen Haberman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
      Nice.

      We used a wiki to track our backlogs (didn't have the Excel plugin)
      and were wanting a more formal way of formating and tracking the
      data rather than free form wiki content (which got messy) and this
      certainly looks like a good solution.

      Seems to be the right balance of simplicity and utility. I haven't
      poked around at the Perl code yet to really see how simple it was to
      implement, but will look forward to doing so later.

      Also kudos on reusing an existing wiki and writing a plugin instead
      of building yet another wiki. :-)

      - Stephen
    • Mike Cohn
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
        This looks like a really good start. I like having the built-in burndown
        charts. I can using this.

        -mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
          Message

          I took a brief look -- very cool!

          My only comment is:

              typically product backlog is made of stories, and
              then stories are allocated to Sprints and broken down into tasks.

          I might be missing something but I did not see the stories and tasks.

          I only saw the task level.  This may work too, but it is much nicer to have
          "business level" things i.e. things that a Product Owner can identified with,
          at the story level,

          Perhaps this can be an enhancement?

          I loved the burneddown charts, btw!

          - Mike