Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Usability tests

  • Adrian Howard
    Message 1 of 15 , May 6, 2007
      On 30 Apr 2007, at 22:48, Ryan Cooper wrote:

      > Hi Michael;
      >
      > As I understand it, the primary purpose of paper prototyping is to
      > get feedback more rapidly than is possible by building the 'real
      > thing' before getting feedback.
      [snip]

      Another benefit of paper prototypes is that users don't confuse it
      for the final product. You can get a very different kind of feedback
      from some scribbles on a piece of paper than you do from something
      that looks "finished".

      That said I do find myself doing less paper prototyping these days,
      and moving to real code very quickly.

      Cheers,

      Adrian