Re: One backlog - 1 team in London, 1 in NYC - or 1 global team

  • chrisdonnan
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      We have decided to run as 1 team - group decision. As the last post
      mentioned, it was effectively a decision as to if we could split the
      backlog meanginfully or not - we could not - so we did not.

      Thanks again for comments;
      Chris
    • Michael Vizdos
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2007
        Now to keep the team acting as one team even though they are not together.  This is tough no matter what the distance -- in the next cube or half way around the world.  I think my write-up next week will talk about this (or... coming soon!).

        - mike vizdos
          www.implementingscrum.com