Re: Capturing conversation details

  • Fran├žois Beauregard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2007
      I also think you were on the right track.
      Reading the book Fit for Developing Software from Ward Cunningham and
      Rick Mugridge should be inspiring.

      Have a look at toole like Fitnesse (http://fitnesse.org) and
      GreenPepper (http://www.greenpeppersoftware.com).

      Cheers,
      ~Fran├žois

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Cam Crosbie"
      <cam.crosbie@...> wrote:

      > I think you were on the right track with test cases/testing
      criteria.

      > Why was this not well followed?

      Object