Employee Satisfaction in Agile Teams study - reminder

  • Grigori Melnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      Dear colleagues,

      We would like to thank everyone who took time to complete the
      Employee Satisfaction in Agile Teams survey. For those of you who
      have not had a chance to take the survey, we want to remind you that
      it is still available at
      http://www.agilenetwork.ca/study/

      It should not take more than 15 minutes to complete. All responses
      are anonymous. All aggregate results and analysis will published and
      made available to this list and the public.

      Also, thanks to those who forwarded our invitation to other
      professional lists and online forums.

      Regards,

      Grigori Melnik/Frank Maurer
      University of Calgary