Question about Pathfinder (Gestalt agile methodology)

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hello everyone.

      As Gestalt has posted some Scrum jobs recently and I reviewed their
      web-site I came across
      http://www.gestalt-llc.com/method/index.html

      I was just wondering whether anyone here knew more about that? I am
      curious as to how it ties into Scrum and whether some more information
      about its theory is shared somewhere?

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu