Re: ScrumMaster also carry out part of the role of ProductOwner

  • t_wlodarek
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      Speaking from my experience - don't combine these two roles. Beside
      the conflict of interest you may also want to consider the load for
      that person.

      In a corporate environment what I learnt is that a SM is a *full time*
      job for a team as big as 5-6 people. Also considering the fact that
      the project was a part of a bigger one ca. 600 staff months
      (unfortunately not an iterative one) the PO role for that team turned
      out to be 60% - 100% job.

      Be well.
      --Tomek