Fwd: Agile Certification on the web

  • John Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
      Greetings, everyone.

      I apologize for the spam, but I wanted to share with you a new initiative on the web to help large organizations make the transition to agile. I have been working with several customers over the past few years, and their biggest complaint to me has been about scaling up their agile transition when it's so expensive to find genuine agile experts. So many people have jumped on the bandwagon last year!

      So we have joined forces with some large organizations, many of which you'd recognize, to take that first important step towards solving this problem. In the spirit of being agile, our first presence is small, but we're growing it incrementaly, so I hope you will show us your support.

      Please visit http://www.agilecertificationnow.com to become certified and spread the word. It's easy!

      John Smith
      http://www.agilecertificationnow.com

      It's here! Your new message!
    • dnicolet99
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
        This is a very promising initiative. I'm especially glad to know
        they're working on a second level of certification that would grant
        successful practitioners the right to prefix their ASS designation
        with the label, "Insufferable".

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, John Smith <agileguy39@...>
        wrote:

        > Greetings, everyone.
        >
        > I apologize for the spam, but I wanted to share with you a new
        initiative on the web to help large organizations make the transition
        to agile. I have been working with several customers over the past few
        years, and their biggest complaint to me has been about scaling up
        their agile transition when it's so expensive to find genuine agile
        experts. So many people have jumped on the bandwagon last year!

        > So we have joined forces with some large organizations, many of
        which you'd recognize, to take that first important step towards
        solving this problem. In the spirit of being agile, our first presence
        is small, but we're growing it incrementaly, so I hope you will show
        us your support.

        > Please visit http://www.agilecertificationnow.com to become
        certified and spread the word. It's easy!

        > John Smith
        > http://www.agilecertificationnow.com
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > It's here! Your new message!

      • Bil Simser
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007

          You might want to actually click on the link. Given the day the message was delivered on.

          wrote:

          > Greetings, everyone.
          >
          > I apologize for the spam, but I wanted to share with you a new
          initiative on the web to help large organizations make the transition
          to agile. I have been working with several customers over the past few
          years, and their biggest complaint to me has been about scaling up
          their agile transition when it's so expensive to find genuine agile
          experts. So many people have jumped on the bandwagon last year!

          > So we have joined forces with some large organizations, many of
          which you'd recognize, to take that first important step towards
          solving this problem. In the spirit of being agile, our first presence
          is small, but we're growing it incrementaly, so I hope you will show
          us your support.

          > Please visit http://www.agilecertificationnow.com
          to become
          certified and spread the word. It's easy!

          > John Smith
          > http://www.agilecertificationnow.com

          > It's here! Your new message!

        • Sal DiStefano