Using Scrum to acheive ROI.

  • derekmorrison64
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Has anyone experienced a noticeable increase on ROI as a result of
      implementing Scrum? If so what part did the Scrum master and/or
      product manager play?

      I have just written an article on thi son my blog -
      http://allaboutproductmanagement.blogspot.com/2007/04/business-sense-
      technical-sense-common.html
    • Nicholas Cancelliere