Re: [scrumdevelopment] Time Out

  • David Morash
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
      Would it be possible to moderate the posts instead? There seems to be
      enough support for the stated purpose of this group that there would be
      enough moderators to handle the traffic.

      IMO warning/removing people after they have posted seems to cause more
      disruption than it prevents. And I know I'm more likely to follow
      valuable insights than stay "loyal" to a particular group.