Re: [scrumdevelopment] outsourced development netseminar with Carey Schwaber

  • Nick Xidis
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
      We work with Carey through Forrester and you're right, she is wonderful.

      NX

      On 28 Mar 2007 09:12:35 -0700, Mike Cohn < mike@...> wrote:

      I just got an email about this and thought I'd share the link.

      If you're involved in outsourced development or if you're a fan of Ken's you may want to join this NetSeminar on "Application Development Outsourcing: Best Practices for An Emerging Market". It's being presented through Dr. Dobbs Journal by Ken's daughter, Carey Schwaber who is with Forrester Research. Some of you may have met her at past Scrum Gatherings or the Agile 200x conferences. She's great so this should be a very worthwhile session. Here's the link:

      Regards,
      Mike Cohn
      Author:
        Agile Estimating and Planning
        User Stories Applied
      www.mountaingoatsof tware.com

      --
        Nick Xidis

        We are here to make another world. (Deming)