[ANN] Agile Tangents Group Created

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2007

      Agile Tangents group just created in google groups: http://groups.google.com/group/agile-tangents/topics

      This list is for all the messages that are off topic or tangential to the purpose of the other Agile mailing lists: Scrumdevelopment, Agile Project Management, extremeprogramming. Often this is most of the content on these lists, even the most interesting.

      The only rules "Show respect" and remember the Prime Retrospective Directive: "Regardless of what we discover, we understand and truly believe that everyone did the best job they could, given what they knew at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand."

      We welcome all conversations – such as "Is Certification Valuable?", "Credibility Crisis", ...

      In addition I will be inviting Ron and all the other colorful characters to join us.

      Cheers
      Mark Levison
      Most Popular posts:
      Aperture vs. Lightroom - best comparisons
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2007/02/aperture_vs_lig.html
      Scrum in a Nutshell or 5 minutes to learn Scrum http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2006/11/scrum_in_a_nuts.html
      Getting Things Done!!! Can't Keep Track of all the tasks you have to do? Need a better Tool to Implement GTD? http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2006/12/getting_things_.html