[ANN] Conchango Poker Planning Cards

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      Greetings Community.

      Offered before by my colleague Matthew Roadnight, this offer still stands.
      If you would like to have a couple of packs, or just one pack of
      Planning Poker Decks, then please let us know. We will happily provide
      them for you free of charger.

      All that we ask is that we are allowed to store your contact details.
      Simply drop us an Email to agile@...
      With your name, the full address a little blurb which states that we
      may save your contact details and let us know how many you need.
      Each Pack contains four decks which are complete. So each Deck can
      cater to four people.

      I hope you will find them useful, we are looking forward to lots of requests.

      Thank you!