Agile Project Management - do you use it? question at LinkedIn Answers

  • Marcel Ekkel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007

      Hello all PM collegues!

      Lately I have seen terms 'Agile Project Management' or 'Scrum' mentioned in quite a few occasions. What do you have to say about the Agile Project Management; are you exercising any of it? Is it something that could replace the heavy PM methodologies (PRINCE2, PMI or other tailored from such PM frameworks), or should/could it be used as 'tactically chosen practices' along with the defined company PM processes. How about the types of projects APM could suite best?

      Is this just a transient fad or something that should be taken seriously?

      Thanks for sharing your thoughts! (all good internet/literature sources are most welcomed, too)

      Clarification added 22 hours ago:

      Thanks for your excellent replies, much appreciated!!!

      Look and respond at:  http://www.linkedin.com/answers/business-operations/project-management/OPS_PRJ/30681-174352

      Best regards,

      Marcel Ekkel\

      Moderator, LinkedInChina