Re: ScrumMaster Training Next Week

  • Paul Hodgetts
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2003
      Ken wrote:

      > Thursday evening sounds great. I'll buy a round of drinks if we can find a
      > down and dirty Mexican restaurant!

      This is my home turf, so how down and dirty are you talking
      about? After all, this is Southern California, and Anaheim
      has a large Latino community, so I can find you everything
      from hole-in-the-wall taquerias to yuppie Tex-Mex. Tequila
      is a given. Since we have more class on Friday, perhaps we
      shouldn't be too nasty to ourselves. ;-)

      This sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to both the
      training as well as the extra-curricular activities.

      Ciao,
      Paul
      -----
      Paul Hodgetts -- CEO, Principal Consultant
      Agile Logic -- www.agilelogic.com
      Consulting, Coaching, Training -- On-Site & Out-Sourced Development
      Java, J2EE, C++, OOA/D -- Agile Methods/XP/Scrum, Use Cases, UI/IA