Re: What to do with stalled tasks

  • Mars Tanumihardja
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
      Thank you both Ryan and Adrian, your feedback were definitely helpful
      you have given me some ideas to try! As Tobias Mayer taught in a
      class of his: Scrum doesn't fix problems, but it defintely surfaces
      problems so we can deal with them.

      Regards,
      - mars -

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "ryanpcooper"