RE: [scrumdevelopment] Program/Project Office - Roadblocks to Agile

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2003
      Yes, Scrum certainly throws a wrench in these gearworks by saying that the Product Owner is responsible for reviewing the work and the Team is responsible for the quality and quantity of it. A difficult implementation issue for those using Scrum is what to do with the rest of these managers who until this date have added cost but not value.