Re: [scrumdevelopment] Running out of Sprint Backlog items

  • srinivas chillara
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 7, 2007
      I am certain you didn't intend any offense. But it
      sets a culture of people treated as cattle. Like in
      India.
      Some commentrators have called Indian developers as
      "cyber coolies". Well to be fair these commentrators
      have a point...but it is still not pleasant.

      The ironic thing is I brought up this point, just as I
      was railing against PC-ness in the other thread!

      http://kw-agiledevelopment.blogspot.com>----Original

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/