Secret Handshake

  • Jens Ƙstergaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Jeff and me finished off a class in Copenhagen yesterday. We explained
      to the class the discussion that there have been here, and asked the
      class if they wanted to know about the secret handshake. They all
      raised there hands wanting to know the secret handshake.

      So we showed them the handshake and the class came into an even better
      mood.

      Jens