Agile for projects that are related to system selection, change, installation

  • jwhardie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      hi,

      I have used agile/scrum for a number of development projects, just
      wonder has anyone got any experience, references, books on taking
      scrum from the development world to the package installation world.

      package selection, change, installation typically follows a
      waterfall method - but can mean problems are identified too late,
      that there's a plan once mentality, project is loaded to fail at the
      end.

      I'm keen to leverage the positives of agile/scrum i.e. daily
      meetings - communication, sprint - for focus, release plan -
      scheduling, sprint planning/review - identify new tasks/examine
      performance.

      any thoughts would be greatly appreciated...

      thanks

      john hardie