Re: question about howling like a wolf

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      I went through a recent Scrum class and fortunately we were not asked to do this. Maybe my teacher's license will be revoked for that, but I'm certainly happy with avoiding it.

      Alistair Cockburn, Humans and Technology, Inc.
      801.582.3162     1814 Ft Douglas Cir,  Salt Lake City, UT 84103
      http://alistair.cockburn.us/   | acockburn@...

      The first thing to build is trust. --Brad Appleton