question

    Message 1 of 79 , Mar 2, 2007
      I was told by a CSM attendee that it is now official Scrum policy
      that at the end of the CSM course there is a ceremony where people
      have to howl like wolves and act like boxers, and that they are told
      this is sort of the secret Scrum handshake.

      Comments?

      Fatalism is born of the fear of failure, for we all believe that we carry
      success in our own hands, and we suspect that our hands are weak. -- Conrad
    • Ilja Preuss
      Message 79 of 79 , Mar 18, 2007
        Heber Ferraz-Leite schrieb:

        > And ... BTW ... I am european, located in Austria. This is not an American
        > vs. European culture thing, but a "have a sense of humor" vs. "take
        > everything too serious" thing ... In my opinion at least.

        That's certainly a way to explain it. It surely looks like a low effort
        way. Whether it's an effective way to find out what really goes on - and
        perhaps even find an inclusive solution to the mismatch - well, I'm not
        convinced.

        Cheers, Ilja