Re: [scrumdevelopment] Printer to print Index Cards....

  • kiltesh patel
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      I'm sorry but I didn't mean code re factoring triggers that, but story re factoring to effectively cover feature. Like Mike in his books says...start scribbling stories for each feature, then if you feel its epic discuss and break it further till its manageable and can be meseared using ideal days.....

      Hope this helps ...

      Kiltesh

      On 3/1/07, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:

      kiltesh patel wrote:
      > Hello Everybody,
      >
      > How do you guz write Stories on Index cards? We are using 3" x 5" cards
      > and writing it manually....Its little tedious task when you have to
      > write over and over when refectoring .... here developers feel there
      > should be some printer....which not only rewrite but has good readable
      > hand writing and can accommodate notes and test cases in same piece of
      > card.

      I've found that the Epson C60 can print on ordinary 3x5 cards. I don't
      understand, however, why you need to rewrite cards when refactoring.
      What causes that?

      - George

    • George Dinwiddie
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Kiltesh,

        I'm still wondering what causes enough churn in your story cards that
        you feel it would be easier to print them than to write them. If it's
        just handwriting, don't use cursive.

        - George